skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
On Being a Writer
The ups and downs of life as a freelance writer
Thursday, 13 May 2010
A corner of England votes Green
BBC World Service came to Brighton to see what kind of city elects the first Green MP.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/p007hcc2
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Teaching Creative Writing
Latest Activity on The Sussex House Party
what are you doing here
TaniaWrites
Welcome to Andrew Clover I�m a writer, comedian and an actor.
The Arvon Blog
Jed's Blog
Vanessa Gebbie's news
Arts girl
My Marrakesh
How to Feed a Writer
Tales from my handbag
Dr Thursday's Medicine Show
Welcome to BOOKARAZZI!
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
November (1)
October (1)
May (2)
April (1)
January (3)
December (2)
November (3)
October (3)
September (4)
July (1)
May (2)
April (2)
March (2)
February (2)
January (2)
December (3)
October (1)
May (3)
April (6)
March (2)
February (2)
January (1)
December (2)
September (6)
June (1)
May (3)
About Me
Gilly Smith
I write, I teach writing at the University of Brighton and I run a writers' retreat called The Sussex House Party in the ancient woods of deepest Sussex. I've had 15 books published and I hope I'll be writing forever.
View my complete profile
Blog Flux
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment